Wednesday 11 December 2013

DIY: Personalised Paper Bags





Test run!




This one was ridiculously easy. I read about how to do it on Oh Happy Day

Step 1: Prepare your design on Photoshop/ GIMP/ MS Word (make sure the design fits the dimensions of the bag)

Step 2: Paste the flap of the paper bags down and the opening shut with tape (make sure its not so sticky that it'll tear your bag when you take it off. I used washi tape because it's a very weak adhesive)

Step 3: PRINT AWAYYY

We tested a couple fonts and designs until we settled on this one. My Christmas Treat bags are ready to go! This is going to save me hours and hours of wrapping time.


If you're wondering where to get these paper bags, I got them at Syarikat Perniagaan Wakim Sdn Bhd for RM11 for 100. I initially visited looking for paper bags with handles but came back with these instead. Thanks to Musings about a Mom for blogging about this place! According to Nieda who blogs at My Sweet Story... though Mydin sells these for an even lower price.  I'm not sure about the quality though.

No comments:

Post a Comment